Skip to content

Who can spell Ragnarök?

February 23, 2014

The internet seems to be full of something called Ragnorak. Come on, internet! Get your act together. Have you never heard of Google or Wikipedia? Gah.

A ragnorak is, obviously, something you wear when you want to avoid getting wet during the final inundation of the earth.

2 Comments leave one →
  1. February 23, 2014 11:41 pm

    Let me guess… after you buy your Ragnorak, you should complete your protective equipment with a trip to the Mudguard Serpent?

    Nice mention of Robert Calvert. Did Garry introduce you to him? (Happy memories of LPs in the late 1980s.

    Actually, I played Bob Calvert in a role playing game, once. Not a lot of people can say that, I reckon.

    • February 24, 2014 1:24 am

      Oh heck, no. I met Garry in ’93 but I’d been a fan of Calvert and all things Hawkwindy since my undergraduate days in the ’80s. However, I’m sure that a shared appreciation of Hawkwind, Gong, etc., helped to seal our friendship. I remember noticing the Captain Lockheed references in the Faerie Wood adventure module “Goblins!” That was your doing, was it not?

      Mudguard Serpent, indeed. Brilliant.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: